Saturday, August 13, 2016
( Affiliated to INTUC & UNI Geneva)
National Association of Postal Employees Group “c”
National Union of Postman & MTS
No: FNPO/Stk/2016 Date 18/08/2016
The Chief Postmaster General
( Through…………………………………………………………..Division )
The Circle co-ordination committee of FNPO Kerala have decided to stage a trade union programme in front of CPMG , Kerala and Divisional Superintendents on 18/08/2016 to highlight the following burning problems faced by staff of Kerala Circle.
1) To register the protest of staff of lower level in Central Government against the treachery done to them while implementing the 7th pay commission recommendations .
2) We will fight against the move of the Dept to engage private agencies for booking and delivery of speed post & registered articles.
3) Implement wage hike of PTC staff from 01/01/2006
4) Stop reduction of TRCA of GDS staff
5) Avoid delay in granting financial assistance from SDBS
6) Utilise around 1 crore rupeese in balance in the earst while contributory welfare fund for settling pending applications in present welfare scheme.
7) Sanction wages to substitute employees who worked on Assembly polling day
8) Solve the problems prevailing in connection with CBS/Mac-camish in the department.
Supply new computers and peripherals
9) Find solution to acute shortage of staff in Group “c” cadre
10) Fill up all vacant posts. Grant revised wages to outsiders
11) To rectify the discrepancies in implementations of cadre restructuring in PA cadre. Implement cadre restructuring in RMS, MMS, Postman & MTS Cadres
12) Allot adequate space for Parcel hubs & SPCs
13) Avoid delay in repairs to PO & RMS buildings and Quarters. To ensure primary facilities in all offices.
14) To fill up all vacant posts in Postal Accounts. Repair / replace lifts of Trivandrum GPO building.
15) Take necessary action to overcome shortage of forms in PSD’s
16) Ensure timely conduction of Monthly/ Bi monthly meetings.
P3 P4 NUGDS
Posted by FNPO KERALA at 8:34 AM
Wednesday, August 10, 2016
Cabinet to decide on allowances under Pay Commission: Arun Jaitley
As far as allowances are concerned, 51 have been abolished while 37 have been subsumed
The Union Cabinet will take a decision on the suggestions of a special committee which has been set up to look into the provision of allowances under the 7th Central Pay Commission recommendations, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said on Tuesday.
Replying to a question on the pay commission in Rajya Sabha, the minister said the government has decided that the recommendations on allowances, other than dearness allowance, will be examined by a committee headed by Finance Secretary as chairperson and Secretaries of Home Affairs, Defence, Health and Family Welfare among others as its members.
The committee, which was constituted on July 22, has been asked to submit its report within four months. Its first meeting took place on August 4.
"As far as allowances are concerned, 51 have been abolished while 37 have been subsumed. As the measures are radical in nature, even the employees' unions have given their suggestions in the matter and therefore a special committee has been formed to look into it. Whatever the committee decides, it will go to the Cabinet," Jaitley said.
The matters relating to pay and pension as decided by the government have been implemented with effect from January one this year.
Posted by FNPO KERALA at 10:11 AM