POSTAL JOINT COUNCIL OF ACTION
FEDERATION OF NATIONAL POSTAL ORGANISATIONS
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
No.PF-PJCA/2016 Dated: 10th February, 2016
All General secretaries/CHQ Office Bearers
All Circle/Divisional and Branch secretaries of all NFPE/FNPO unions.
An emergent meeting of PJCA with available General Secretaries of both Federations (NFPE& FNPO) was held at NFPE office 1st Floor North Avenue Post Office Building, New Delhi.
After detailed discussion it was decided that along with NJCA programme , the following programme will be organized on Postal Charter of demands as mentioned below :
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Settle all 7th CPC related demands submitted by NJCA.
2. Grant of Civil Servant status and all benefits of Departmental employees on pro-rata basis to Gramin Dak Sewaks.
3. Upgradation of Pay Scales of various cadres of Postal department by modifying the retrograde recommendations of the 7th CPC.
4. Implement Cadre restructuring agreements already signed before implementation of 7th CPC report.
5. Filling up of all vacant posts by conducting special recruitment in all Cadres of Department of Posts.
6. Settlement of problems arisen due to roll out of CBS and CIS.
7. Regularization of service and payment of revised wages of Casual labourers w.e.f. 01.01.2006.
The following programme of action was chalked out:
(i) Submission of memorandum by organizing lunch hour demonstration in front of all Divisional offices and submission of memorandum to Secretary Posts on 11.03.2016.
(ii) Dharna in front of all Divisional offices on 18.03.2016.
(iii) Dharna in front of all CPMG offices on 06.04.2016.
(iv) Indefinite Strike along with NJCA on 11.04.2016.
A joint letter by both Federations will be submitted to Secretary Department of Post on Pay commission related issues and Cadre restructuring , 7 Point Charter of demands and Memorandum will be submitted on 11th March 2016.