Sub: Grant of award to outstanding school going children (Std. 1to Std. X (SSLC) and Std. XII) of employees of Separtment of Posts in Kerala Circle for the year 2010 - 11.
Applications are invited from eligible officials for grant of awards t outstanding school going employees of Kerala Postal Circle for the year 2010 - 2011.
2. Applications should be submitted in the prescribed form (vide Annexure) though the Head Postmaster/HRO or the authority maintaining Service Books who will forward to the controlling Gazetted Officer of Head of Division/Unit after certifying the correctness of the entries against item 1,2,3,4 and 5 of the application form. The Head of Division/Unit may forward the application received by them under scrutiny to this office.
3. The conditions covering the award are as follows:
(i) Employees getting basic pay up to Rs 12820/- per month only as on 01.06.2010 are eligible to apply for the award.
(ii) There will be reservation for:
(a) Scheduled Castes
(b) Scheduled Tribes
(c) ED Agents (GDS)
(e) Employees drawing pay up to Rs 9060/- per month (Low income Group) as on 01.06.2010
(f) Regarding physically handicapped children, the upper pay limit of the employee and spouse is Rs 29790/- Medical certificate of disability is also required.
(iii) The children should secure not less than 75% marks in the final examination of classes Std I to Std X (SSLC) and Std XII of the academic year 2010-2011. In the case of reserved category it is enough if the children secure not less than 65 % marks. Children who secure less than the above percentage of marks need not apply.
(iv) Award will be given only on the basis of total marks scored in the final examination 2010-2011 for each class.
(v) The value of the award is Rs 200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) from Std I to Std IV, Rs 300/- (Rupees Three hundred only) from Std V to Std VII and Rs 450/- (Rupees Four hundred and fifty only) from Std IX , Std X and Std XII
(vi) Copy of mark list/sheet duly attested by the Head of the Institution in which the student was studying during the year 2010-2011 should be forwarded along with the application.
(vii) The number of awards of each class will be decided by the President of the Kerala Postal Circle Staff Welfare Board on the availability of Funds.
4. The contents of this letter may please be brought to the notice of all officials including ED agents (GDS) working under your jurisdiction. No application form will be supplied by this office. Cyclostyled, typed or hand written forms as per the proforma supplied may be used.
5. The award will be limited to the number of awards fixed in each class and will be given up to that number on the basis of merit
APPLICATION FOR AWARD TO OUTSTANDING SCHOOL GOING CHILDREN OF KERALA POSTAL CIRCLE EMPLOYEES 2010 - 2011
1. Name of the applicant (employee) :
2. Designation, Office, Division/Unit with PIN :
3. Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBCs :
4. Whether belongs to Physically handicapped (ward only) :
5. Basic pay as on 01.06.2010 :
6. Name of the student :
7. Sex :
8. Relationship with the applicant (Son/Daughter) :
9. Class in which studied during 2010- 2011 :
10. Name and address of the Institution :
11. Whether the Institution is recognized by the educational authorities :
12. Marks at the final examination of 2010-2011 :
(Copy of mark list attached by the Head of the Institution should be enclosed)
Maximum marks (Grant total for all subjects)
Marks obtained (Grant total for all subjects)
Percentage of marks (Corrected to two decimals)
| || || |
I here by declare that the particulars given above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Signature of the applicant
Signature of Head Postmaster
Authority maintaining Service Book
Forwarded to the O/o the Chief Postmaster General, Welfare Section, Kerala Circle, Thiruvananthapuram – 695033.
Signature of the Head of Division/Office